- Located along Joe’s Brook at the inlet to Joe’s Pond in the Town of Danville, VT
- Purchased from Virginia Hoar and Nilda Silloway on March 28, 2012
- Purchased with Mitigation and Enhancement Grant
- Approximately 12 acres with over half a mile of Joe’s Brook River frontage
- Parking and easy access for car-topped boats to Joe’s Brook and Joe’s Pond
- Unfortunately, there is not enough parking on this private road for recreational access to the adjacent Lamoille Valley Rail Trail.
- Wildlife habitat for a variety of birds and riparian and aquatic species
- Predominately marshland and sedge meadows with roughly 1.5 acres of undeveloped cedar/hemlock upland forest